Manager of Stakeholder Relations
The Alliance to Save Energy is seeking a Manager of Stakeholder Relations to help lead member engagement efforts to achieve our mission of advancing energy efficiency policy and strengthening energy productivity. At the core of the Alliance is its Associates Program, which is comprised of more than 120 corporations, trade associations, public interest groups, and research organizations who work together to promote greater investment in cost-effective energy efficiency. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), the Manager of Associate Relations will serve as the primary liaison for Associate members, working collaboratively across the organization and with external stakeholders to ensure a high-level of Associate satisfaction and best-in-class program management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Successfully manage the Associates program, meeting all annual member engagement and retention goals, and fulfilling the following duties:
- Serve as the primary contact for Alliance Associates, ensuring consistent and meaningful engagement, resulting in annual retention rate of 90% or higher;
- Utilize Salesforce to manage all Associate donations and interactions, regularly updating and maintaining the accuracy of client and financial data;
- Manage the annual member renewal process, including developing a timeline, drafting solicitation e-mails, tracking responses and processing invoices;
- Contribute to the expansion of the Associate portfolio by supporting senior leadership in recruitment of new Associate members;
- Work with the COO and Communications Manager to develop and maintain compelling Associates program benefits and marketing materials;
- Manage execution of an annual Associate member survey and solicit regular feedback from Associates;
- Support senior leadership with planning and execution of fundraising campaigns for events and strategic initiatives;
- Collaborate with Alliance staff to ensure strong Associate participation in Alliance activities and inclusion of Associate accomplishments in Alliance newsletters and social media; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four to six years of membership relations experience within a non-profit institution or corporation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong communications skills a must.
- Solutions oriented. Adaptable. Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Team player. Excellent interpersonal skills. Sense of humor.
- Background in energy efficiency or energy/environmental issues preferred.
Salary range is $60,000 to $75,000, based on experience. The Alliance offers a generous benefits package and a comfortable work environment in downtown Washington, DC, convenient to Metro.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume – in a single file – via the following link to apply for this position:
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.