Stakeholder Relations Associate
The Alliance to Save Energy is seeking a Stakeholder Relations Associate to support the successful management of the Alliance’s Associate membership program. Reporting to the Director of Stakeholder Relations, this individual will join an enthusiastic team charged with implementing a successful and growing membership program with primary responsibility for maximizing member engagement efforts and data management. The associate must be able to juggle multiple tasks requiring a keen attention to detail, and will be expected to work collaboratively across the organization and with a myriad of external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support member engagement efforts, including outreach to members with relevant opportunities across a platform of benefits (policy, advocacy, communications, events).
· Track Associate engagement and identify opportunities for added membership value.
· Manage annual membership renewal process, including retention tracking and invoicing.
· Support member recruitment efforts, including maintaining a member recruitment plan and prospect pipeline.
· Prepare weekly reports on fundraising and engagement goals to date.
· Conduct an annual survey of all Associate members.
· Assist in development and management of budgets associated with the Associates program.
Financial & Data Management
· Manage Associate, corporate sponsorship and individual donor data, including preparation of status reports.
· Review Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipts reports to ascertain status of Associate and sponsor payment, and need for outreach to ensure timely payments and cash flow.
· Helps manage and implement plans for individual giving, including Percy Society (major gifts), online donations and Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
· Manage Board member bundling packages and event sponsorships, including maintaining prospecting lists.
· Perform administrative duties, including fielding phone and email inquiries, making travel arrangements, drafting general correspondence, scheduling appointments, maintaining files, and other activities as needed.
· Execute special projects as required
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, public policy or related field.
· 1-2 years of experience in membership programs, fundraising or external relations.
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce, or other CRM software.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
· Strong communication skills, including writing and editing abilities.
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary range is $40,000-$45,000, based on experience. The Alliance offers a generous benefits package and a comfortable work environment in downtown Washington, D.C. convenient to Metro.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume – in a single file – via the following link to apply for this position: https://rn11.ultipro.com/NEO1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=76
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. The Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.